Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Made Jewelry tonight with my daughter..

Pretty Earrings for Emily


Butterfly pendant with garnet bead

5 Little Owl Pendants
My daughter and I made some jewelry tonight. Here are a couple of pieces that were made.


This necklace is made from a brass bird, crystal beads, vintage copper chain, and a light blue ribbon. It was finished with aged brass wire wrapping. Simple but pretty.



"God Is" is a hand made sterling silver pendant by Cathy Dailey on Etsy. I love their pieces! Tiger's eye was strung with, fresh water pearls, and various crystals on steal cable with sterling silver beads and a copper lobster claw enclosure.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I do too. It pairs nicely with the Sunday Tea Wrist Warmers. http://buffalosisters.blogspot.com/2009/11/sunday-tea-wristwarmer.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails